......

everything you want to know about the lead guitarrist of German Rock Band - Tokio Hotel.... this is ALL THINGS TOM KAULITZ...

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2010-12-21 RTL Punkt 9



And now to, Miriam please scream...Tokio Hotel.
Well I guess, somebody can do this much better, namely the fans in Tokyo for example. Because for the first time Bill Kaulitz and Co have been in Japan and the fans went completly crazy.
Thereby the reason was highly official. Tokio Hotel are now on the road as German-youth-ambassadors. Lars Vollmering, but watch out, it could be very loud...
Actually no need for introduction, if you get such a welcome. Tokio Hotel during their arrival in the Japanese capital. The hustle and bustle the same as usual, but nevertheless excitingly different. And already at the beginning it becomes very clear, Tokio Hotel has a huge crush on Tokyo.

Bill: Somehow the city has so much energy.
Tom: Yes, I feel the same.
Bill: Such a positiv [energy]...
Tom: In any case so positiv, I would like to say. Before I arrived here, I had bad dreams. Since I have been here, I also dream a lot, but...
Bill: ...but no bad things.
Tom: ...only positiv things.

A worthy thing was also the cause for Bill and Co. Invited as young-ambassadors in celebration of the 150-years German-Japanese friendship. An honorful task and even the language goes smoothly...
*Bill speaks Japanese*
Bill: Do you understand something?

It's not that important. The main point is, that the love of Tokio Hotel to Tokyo goes through the stomach.
Bill: I love this little...what's their name?
Tom: Sheet ropes.
Bill: The sheet ropes, exactly. They are good salted. I could eat them in bucketfuls.


But first Tokio Hotel has to write bucketfuls autographs for the fans.
But it's nice, if you have at least some freetime after the whole interview-marathon...
Georg: I guess, I don't know any other band, who work so hard.


No doubt, especially if you have also conquered the land of rising sun...

No comments:

Post a Comment