......

everything you want to know about the lead guitarrist of German Rock Band - Tokio Hotel.... this is ALL THINGS TOM KAULITZ...

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tom on Bravo Magazine







Scans by http://tokiohotel-info.myblog.de/

Translation

Topm-Model
From the Stage into the Photostudio! BRAVO accompanied Tokio Hotel Guitarist Tom at his first Job as a Model!

He jumps. He performs. He lets himself fall down. He's giving 100%. Tom Kaulitz (20) in the spotlight – like so often. But…where are Bill (20), Gustav (21) and Georg (23)? Why is the Tokio Hotel Guitarist alone at a Shooting? It's simple: Tom is now a real Model – for Sneakers of the brand Reebok Classic.

BRAVO was at the first Fashion-Appearance of the 20 year old and noticed: It was strange for the musician to stand in front of the camera without his Band Colleagues: "This Shooting was the first one I did completely alone. I'm used to us being a group of four, or having my brother Bill with me", he says, and starts joking:

"Finally I had the chance to let the photographer take good photos of me without taking the other four into account – they aren't as photogenic as me." Tom laughs loudly – and turns serious again. The guitarist has to be highly concentrated while working in the Daily Cube Studio in Hamburg.

"The jumps, performing – that was the physically most challenging Shooting I ever had to do." And now? Can the Super-Twin imagine to model more often? "I would only advertise for things I like or where I can see myself in. That was always my resolution – that's why I already missed a lot of opportunities to make more money..."

Pictures Scan #1:
• One – Two – Three – Go! Tom has to jump on command of the Photographer – and simultaneously has to make a cool facial expression!
• Team-Meeting: The whole Crew checks how the first Photos turned out!
• The TH-Star loves Sneakers. That's why he accepted the Job. "At home I have about 300 pairs of Shoes."
• Posing is easy for the musician "I'm a multi-talent when it comes to posing", Tom says cheekily.
• His role-model: Twin-Brother Bill
• Twin-Brother Bill was on the catwalk for the the label DSquared2 in January as a Black Angel at Milan Fashion Week. The singer recently modeled for HRS. This picture could be found all over Germany as an XXL-Poster.
• Tom about the reaction of his brother: "Bill didn't say anything, but of course he was jealous of the Reebok-Job"
Pictures Scan #2:
• Tom plunges off a box with his arms spread. He lands on a mattress.
• Photographer Rasmus Kaessmann shows Tom the results on the screen.
• On the finished Poster it looks like the TH-Star is flying.

Translation by Icey @ LoveTH-Music.com



No comments:

Post a Comment