......

everything you want to know about the lead guitarrist of German Rock Band - Tokio Hotel.... this is ALL THINGS TOM KAULITZ...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Tom's Blog 08.04.2010

---------------------------
OMG!
Tourbus, five start hotel plus me as the grand prize on top ;-) The clip here explains how you can make this happen....to watch the video in awesome qualitiy, visit the TH YouTube Channel.





Translation

YOUR CHANCE, REECONNECT

Tom: It's a lot of fun and it makes a change. And first of all: I do it on my own. For me it's important that if I do something like that it's authentic and my thing.

REECONNECT

Tom: Tourbus, soundcheck, backstage, five star hotel. Be part of it and check reebok.com!

EVERYONE CAN BUY CONCERT TICKETS. WE LET YOU TOUR WITH TOM KAULITZ. CODES FROM 5TH OF AUGUST IN SELECTED REEBOK CLASSICS.

REEFUN. REESPORT. REEJOY. REEBOK.


No comments:

Post a Comment